Alfalfa Leaves have a long history of use as a food for animals (also called Lucerne) and in Magick. Being a food, these dried herbs are perfect for prospetity spells. Its scientific name is Medicago sativa.
- Gender: Feminine Energy
- Planet: Venus
- Element: Earth
Magickal uses for Alfalfa:
- In times of financial hardship
- Use a little in your bath for a Ritual cleansing
- Add to incense blends or charm bags
- Use in potions
- Put some in a glass jar in your pantry to ensure that your family will always have food
- Put some in your wallet or purse
- Blend with other herbs and oils to dress candles (always exercise caution when using this method)
For External Use Only
For Alfalfa Leaves medicinal properties, consult a specialist.