Instructions for Getting the Most Out of Your Soy Wax Container Candle and Safety.
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn for at least two hours or until the entire surface is melted. This ensures that the candle will burn evenly and prevent tunnelling.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to prevent soot build-up and ensure a clean, even burn. This is not necessary for Wood Wicks.
- Burn the candle for up to four hours at a time, no longer, as the candle and container can get too hot, especially glass containers.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, pets, and children.
- Always place the candle on a heat-resistant surface.
- If you live in a humid area, you may notice that your soy wax candle sweats. This is because soy wax is a natural product that can absorb moisture from the air. Keep your soy wax container candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Wipe the outside of the container with a dry cloth before lighting the candle. If you notice any moisture droplets on the wax surface, use a hairdryer on the lowest setting to blow dry the container or blot dry the moisture with a paper towel before lighting your candle.
In conclusion, soy wax container candles are a great alternative to paraffin-based candles. By following the instructions outlined above, you can maximize your soy wax candle's burn time and fragrance while keeping yourself and your environment safe.