In this book, the authors explore the elements (earth, air, fire, water, and spirit) as living beings with their own unique personalities and characteristics. They provide exercises and rituals for connecting with each element and developing a deeper relationship with them. Other topics covered in the book include:
- The history and mythology of the elements
- Using the elements in spellwork and ritual
- Incorporating the elements into everyday life
- The elemental correspondences in astrology and tarot
- The role of the elements in shamanic journeying.
Overall, Elements of Magic by Jane Meredith and Gede Parma offers a unique perspective on working with the elements in magic and spirituality.