Calendula Petals make the Perfect Fire element botanical for use in spells and potions. Its scientific name is Calendula officinalis.
- Gender: Masculine Energy
- Planet: Sun
- Element: Fire
- Deities: Apollo, Sekhmet, Amaterasu, Helios, Ra, Mithras, Freyr
Magickal uses for Calendula:
- Cleansing, Spiritual & physical
- Protection & Banishment
How to use:
- In your bath for a Ritual cleansing
- Add to incense blends or charm bags
- Use in potions
- Blend with other herbs and oils to dress candles (always exercise caution when using this method)
For External Use Only
For dried Calendula's medicinal properties, consult a specialist.